Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61238 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com

Post Button for "iTrader"

I have been looking into iTrader since its added and I have noticed it it haven't been that Vast used as it should have done (Personal Opinion), people are Aware of iTrader and they are not taking it seriously Maybe there's a Reason that they have their own skills or they are lazy enough to go on someone's profile and to give them feedback for something

I would Suggest a Special button like we have one for Report and Beside that a Feedback button so its easy for everyone and that should be linked to the Feedback Direct message area so its One click and Done

So With that more People use it and Give feedback easily, what you guys say?

Shahrukh Reviewed by Shahrukh on . Button for "iTrader" I have been looking into iTrader since its added and I have noticed it it haven't been that Vast used as it should have done (Personal Opinion), people are Aware of iTrader and they are not taking it seriously Maybe there's a Reason that they have their own skills or they are lazy enough to go on someone's profile and to give them feedback for something I would Suggest a Special button like we have one for Report and Beside that a Feedback button so its easy for everyone and that should be Rating: 5
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    @DP, members have iTrader points on profile but its not worthy, everyone over here are not in to business or service providers.

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Adding buttons for a service that people don't want to use is like the way Google Plus is forced on people and we all know how much that pisses people off.

If people really want to use it they will and the amount of times you have a need to give feedback is small anyway. A seller will ask for feedback if they want it and a buyer who feels he got a shit deal will leave feedback to complain.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information