Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62633 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by Exel View Post
    A chatbox message will change nothing, if people can't read what is there now, what makes you think they'll read something else?
    I see no reason why it wouldn't change anything.
    Only if you don't do anything, will make 0 changes. ex. If you don't paint the wall, it will have same color, before you looked at it.

Mods will have one strong argument in their arsenal, to issue cb bans more easier.
    "If you can't read what's directly in front of your nose every time you are on the cb, then you definitely deserve the ban."

However, it doesn't have to be a message about advertising. It can be anything that has more power over: Ask your questions in forum.

How are you today?
    What's the name of that site....?
    Um, are we supposed to create thread in forum guided by current cb message?

etc...

all those are questions, so, are we properly guided based on that message? Ofc not, so, message that is right now, have little to no meaning, it's not precise, and also, it's webmaster forum, where people seek for help. CB is fastest way to get any. Breaking rule in that message is necessary, to have any convo in cb.

So, my suggestion is to change that message to something other, more precise and productive, and more meaningful, doesn't have to be related to advertisement (though, it's the most annoying thing I could remember), but it should be sort of guide.

If you don't guide people properly, you can only expect chaos.
    And if you treat little things with 'whatever' argument, that's what makes lots of little things, to mess.

Banned
    Also needs be censored on sexual talk or trolling, CB should be used effectively

3.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    There is no trolls in cb, just people having fun, most of the time, or killing boredom. That's "small talk".

Trolls are malicious people, with bad intentions, and I saw no one in cb with those intentions. If they are noticed, they get ban, that was never a problem.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Moderators should be there always if they see Advertising messages in the CB, changing the Cb text won't make such difference really i Think.
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    What you said is almost exactly to:

"Why creating rules, no one reads them, even without rules page, there won't be any difference."

Moderators aren't paid to be on cb all the time, so you can't say that they SHOULD be there ALWAYS

Pure Awesomeness!
    Rules apply to the entire forum, we're talking about one single line here.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    What you are talking about dude, everyone know what the rules are in a General Webmaster forum

EDIT: after seeing RT post, single line won't make such difference really!
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It doesn't have to make a difference in terms that no one will post advertising links in cb, that is not the matter of the question here.
    I am saying, that, message that is there right now: "Ask your questions in the forum" have no meaning, and I said why that in previous post, don't want to repeat myself again, and that space should-could be used/at least tried to be used for something more meaningful.
    I merely suggested what can be put there, with more meaning.
    Also, as I said, why would you doubt it won't change or stop at least one link a day, from someone who respect rules, but didn't know that advertising isn't allowed in, and skipped that part, when he was reading rules?

Why so serious bro? Take it easy, if someone is advertising then what is the harm in it?

I don't get why you people take the internet as an old school?
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Banned
    As long as using cb, members are gaining some knowledge or issue resolution it is absolutely fine. But the fact is i found one member screamed with an issue in CB and got ban immediately by our staff. (i don't have the complete information)

If it is a rule then everyone must follow it. No Second Thought

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information