Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61078 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    pls see ticket id GBT-404-66121
    Hello Rocker,

Thanks for having submitted your ticket. One of our Advisors will get back to you concerning your issue.

Kind regards,
    Marco

Hello Payza_Advisor,
    my problem with bankwire is from 04 April 2012,
    all of your team cannot fix my problem and
    get back my money in my payza account?

I think two months is too much time for that or i'm wrong?

My last tickets it's Ticket ID: SUR-187-79067

My bank get back money to your bank in 16 May,
    and i have the document from my bank in last ticket.

So, i really cannot understand this postponement...

Quote Originally Posted by Payza_Advisor View Post
    Hello Akibaba,

You will be able to reset it by following these instructions:

1. Login to your Payza account and click on "Main Menu"
    2. Under the "Manage My Money" header click on "My Prepaid Card"
    3. Click on "Manage Card"
    4. Select "Change PIN" from the 'Manage Card' drop-down menu
    5. Enter in the first 12 digits of your AlertPay Prepaid Card (the last 4 digits will
    automatically populate).
    6. Choose a new PIN by entering the same number in twice in the appropriate fields.
    7. Click on "Change PIN".

Remember there will be a charge of either $1.00 USD or $1.00 CAD in order to reset your PIN.

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------
    There is no "Change PIN" option from the 'Manage Card' drop-down menu!!

4.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Hello Payza_Advisor,

Do we have any chances of getting Visa prepaid cards for Indian Users

Probation

Default Payment wiht unverified credit card

I set up a perosonal Payza account yesterday to make a small payment ($160) in US$. I couldn't make the payment because every time I tried to use a credit card it simply took me to the verify details page, I thought Payza allowed payments to its merchants without verification. Can someone explain if I have it wrong do you have to verify before you can pay someone?

Banned
    Payza, please check my account : [email protected]

Inside, there is a transaction which I DID NOT autorized, its a payment sent to [email protected] for 20$. He even changed my account email to dw something yahoo.com. I considered that as an action of a thief/hacker, I want to start a dispute, I want my account and money back. Please temporary freeze the money in [email protected] until further notice. Legal Action WILL BE TAKEN.

seems like a payza support wont give me a straight answer so i'll ask here: why can't i file a dispute on transactions older than 60 days if there's clearly displayed on your website "Transactions may be refunded within 90 days of the original payment date. You will not be charged any refund fees." ?

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Please give me details about verification. What docs you need and all that.
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : [email protected]

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by netmarman View Post
    I set up a perosonal Payza account yesterday to make a small payment ($160) in US$. I couldn't make the payment because every time I tried to use a credit card it simply took me to the verify details page, I thought Payza allowed payments to its merchants without verification. Can someone explain if I have it wrong do you have to verify before you can pay someone?
    Hello Netmarman,

You should be able to deposit funds from your credit card into your Payza E-wallet. Try the transaction again after having deposited funds from your credit card to your balance.

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    Payza, please check my account : [email protected]

Inside, there is a transaction which I DID NOT autorized, its a payment sent to [email protected] for 20$. He even changed my account email to dw something yahoo.com. I considered that as an action of a thief/hacker, I want to start a dispute, I want my account and money back. Please temporary freeze the money in [email protected] until further notice. Legal Action WILL BE TAKEN.
    Hello gabkwong,

If you believe your account has been hacked submit a ticket to our Account Security. Additionally you will be able to dispute the transaction directly with the merchant, we suggest you do this after you try contacting them asking for a refund.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by protocoldroid View Post
    seems like a payza support wont give me a straight answer so i'll ask here: why can't i file a dispute on transactions older than 60 days if there's clearly displayed on your website "Transactions may be refunded within 90 days of the original payment date. You will not be charged any refund fees." ?
    Hello protocoldroid,

You will have 60 days to dispute a transaction. A merchant however will have 90 days to refund a transaction.

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Hey Praveer,

We will accept the following documents submitted as a support ticket for verification purpose.

• Proof of address, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your Payza account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible. Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number or account balances.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Hope this helps!
    Marco

Banned
    hello

Can i order payza card but my account still unverified ?

I have driver’s license and only have utility bill dated last 6 monts

Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread Information