Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62167 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default CashFiles.Org - It?s simple, upload files and make money

CashFiles.Org is an industry-changing Pay Per Download website. We are different from all others websites that use a lousy script. Our site is custom coded with groundbreaking features that will help you boost your earnings in such a way that you'll be surprised.

What do we have to offer:
    1. Industry Top Payouts - We are paying up to $5 per each download and our average is $1 per download, much higher than other Pay Per Download websites;
    2. Unique High-Conversions Landing Page - Our downloads are all processed behind a Landing Page, which get's you higher conversions;
    3. Brandable Domain Name - You can freely advertise our domain name without openly telling your users that you are getting paid for their downloads. Cashfiles.org sounds just like any other regular file host;
    4. Advanced Statistics for Each File - Get to know exactly how many visitors, their countries and their referers. Our advanced control panel let's you check all these statistics with graphs and much more;
    5. Monthly Payouts - You don't have to request any payout. All payments will be processed at the end of the month and your balance will be paid to your Paypal account;
    6. Offshore Hosting - All our files are hosted offshore, which means it is much less likely that we will receive DMCA reports and all your balance ends unpaid;
    7. Amazing Support - We offer 24/7 support through email or Skype. This means that you will have the means to contact a member of CashFiles, which will promptly answer your questions in a timely and professional way.

CashFiles.Org is always looking for new features to implement. As our site is custom coded, we can easily code additional features by request of the uploaders. We are very open to suggestions and we will make sure your uploading and promotion experience is pleasant. You can post your suggestions at and if they seem good, our team will code them ASAP.

KWWHunction members are free to register and contact me through PM at any time. I am providing personal support to all members and I can even provide you my personal Skype address so we can have a chat if needed

CashFiles.org - http://cashfiles.org
    FooGet Reviewed by FooGet on . CashFiles.Org - It?s simple, upload files and make money CashFiles.Org is an industry-changing Pay Per Download website. We are different from all others websites that use a lousy script. Our site is custom coded with groundbreaking features that will help you boost your earnings in such a way that you'll be surprised. What do we have to offer: Industry Top Payouts - We are paying up to $5 per each download and our average is $1 per download, much higher than other Pay Per Download websites; Unique High-Conversions Landing Page - Our Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

WC to KWWH
    Sorry for my bad English.

Banned
    are you is paid survey download?

yes

Banned
    Website's:
    HD-Load.in
    Welcome to KWWH
    but Survey hosts are not allowed here as far as I know.

http://www.besthostingforums.com/1529388-post16.htm

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

in before lock...fooget about this.

Fail

Thread Information