Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61985 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Terrible TehHost.net

Hello,

Please avoid these at all expense, I ordered a UK RDP and was deployed an NL RDP, fair do's they give me 10days extra credit for the slow delay, but when I asked for a refund as I never wanted the NL RDP I have been ignored 3 times, I disputed for a refund via PayPal as there website was down for a while, I thought with the rapidshare and boxslots days same thing had happened, so their site was back up and asked me to close the dispute to discuss my problems and here is the progress of it, their support is awful lucky to get a reply once a day:

http://lookpic.com/O/i2/543/YLolBpXB.png
    http://lookpic.com/O/i2/149/Z76ELc4j.png

What do you think my next course of action should be, I mean they deployed wrong server to begin with and I have made it clear I want a refund and they are not listening, can staff from here make these people see sense?

Thanks,
    M1k3L
    M1k3L Reviewed by M1k3L on . Terrible TehHost.net Hello, Please avoid these at all expense, I ordered a UK RDP and was deployed an NL RDP, fair do's they give me 10days extra credit for the slow delay, but when I asked for a refund as I never wanted the NL RDP I have been ignored 3 times, I disputed for a refund via PayPal as there website was down for a while, I thought with the rapidshare and boxslots days same thing had happened, so their site was back up and asked me to close the dispute to discuss my problems and here is the progress Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

They are banned here and everyone one was warned to stay away from them
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Wished I seen the thread then, dispute with paypal then and keep my proofs?

Thread Information