Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62566 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Default Review: ShineServers.Com v2

^^ Topic says itself so much , anyways let me have some suggestions and reviews so that i can get the design improved by my designer .

URL : http://www.shineservers.com

Regards
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . Review: ShineServers.Com v2 ^^ Topic says itself so much , anyways let me have some suggestions and reviews so that i can get the design improved by my designer . URL : http://www.shineservers.com Regards Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    Nice and Simple. Little flash video or image in new offer or below section would give a best appearance and it may attract visitors.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by augustusrome View Post
    Nice and Simple. Little flash video or image in new offer or below section would give a best appearance and it may attract visitors.
    Thanks and yes we are working on implementing one flash video which will introduce our datacenter .

Anyway what about the logo , i think its fine with the design but my lot of friends saying that its not matching with design ? is it ?

Website's:
    LeechJungle.com
    I think, it`s designed by Syed.
    Yes,logo not matched with your style.and possible to match the text color of http://shineservers.com/about.html ?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdur Rafi View Post
    I think, it`s designed by Syed.
    Yes,logo not matched with your style.and possible to match the text color of http://shineservers.com/about.html ?
    No , its being designed by some of my friend , anyway , i'll see what i can do for about.html .

Regards

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bharat View Post
    Thanks and yes we are working on implementing one flash video which will introduce our datacenter .

Anyway what about the logo , i think its fine with the design but my lot of friends saying that its not matching with design ? is it ?
    The Clock wise arrow bottom color is appears as yellow which is not used in the words,

Logo Font size is not even (first one is big and the second one is little small)

Normally the favicon and Logo must be the same (as far as i know) but here both are different

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by augustusrome View Post
    The Clock wise arrow bottom color is appears as yellow which is not used in the words,

Logo Font size is not even (first one is big and the second one is little small)

Normally the favicon and Logo must be the same (as far as i know) but here both are different
    Favicon is being work on by my designer , favicon will be the clock which is used in logo , but i guess i have to get a different logo instead of this . It looks weird

Banned
    looks good, but i saw this theme somewhere available for download.

I have never seen this theme anywhere, much more professional
    good luck

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Not to bad, logo kinda sucks though (no offence)

Here is one you can use for free if you would like until you can make, or find something that is better. Or just use this one lol

trans bg

Good luck with your service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information