Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6299 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    bypassx.com

Default I received a DMCA notice from Rome & Associates (namecheap)

I received a mail from Rome & Associates, of DMCA notice that NateGlass sent to namecheap.
    Is about one post of my blog (i just removed this), but i?m not sure if is enougth to not be suspended by namecheap.

Anyone got this "Rome & Associates" mail before?
    Zeokat Reviewed by Zeokat on . I received a DMCA notice from Rome & Associates (namecheap) I received a mail from Rome & Associates, of DMCA notice that NateGlass sent to namecheap. Is about one post of my blog (i just removed this), but i?m not sure if is enougth to not be suspended by namecheap. Anyone got this "Rome & Associates" mail before? :'( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey there, I'm not quite sure what you meant by 'NateGlass send to namcehap' but just removing the content usually does the trick, good luck.

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RapT1le View Post
    Hey there, I'm not quite sure what you meant by 'NateGlass send to namcehap' but just removing the content usually does the trick, good luck.
    Yes, NatGlass contacted [email protected] mail, instead send me the mail. Now i?m under the risk of be suspended at namecheap. Hope is clear now.

Website's:
    evoluso.com
    And this email was to pro inbox or spam? Is anyone who has basic knowledge in php can send mail with any email.

evoluso, Everyone can send an E-Mail to your Inbox, you can't really say its real if it arrives on your Inbox as anyone can pull that trick up, however you must always ask around or Google about that Company or that person that is mentioned on that E-Mail and is on behalf of that Company.

Now back at you Zeokat, I'm sorry but i couldn't understand whether they sent the E-Mail to you or to Namecheap.

However, if you have the E-Mail I'd suggest you post it here, remember to use the CODE or QUOTE Tags so any member can check the E-Mail for authenticy since lots of us receive or have received DMCA Notices , and if you don't I'd suggest you contact Namecheap support, they are really nice People, i deal with them daily and unlike these others Companies they do care with you and I'm sure they will help you out.

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Thanks for the suggestion RapT1|e, i just contacted namecheap.

The DMCA notice seems legit, is a pdf file, and was sent by Rome & Associates representing namecheap, they forwarded me the DMCA notice by Nateglass.

Did that DCMA Request that you remove content on your website? If Yes then please remove that content if you haven't done yet and reply back to that E-Mail and tell them that you have removed the content and everything should be back to normal very soon.

Like i said Namecheap are a great company which i personally choose over all the rest because they have this great policy that they wont give your details to 3rd party companies, the case with SOPA if you remember.
    But, keep in mind that dosen't mean they wont do it when the big guys like BREIN come around, there is no reason to panic at all, just follow the DMCA Requests and you'll be good as long as you do so.

Good luck.

Banned
    Stay away from namecheap.

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo1136 View Post
    Stay away from namecheap.
    And where should i go then?

Don't just go around listening to anyone, start off by your own experience, don't transfer the Domain just because that member above told you they suck.

If you ask me, namecheap are the best providers, period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information