Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62229 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Any Spacenets admin here?

Do any spacenets admin visit here ?

There is an error with one of my domain registrations, and despite several tickets being submitted and emails sent to contact addresses I've heard nothing back in over 48 hours.
    ARGHHH Reviewed by ARGHHH on . Any Spacenets admin here? Do any spacenets admin visit here ? There is an error with one of my domain registrations, and despite several tickets being submitted and emails sent to contact addresses I've heard nothing back in over 48 hours. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey there, I haven't heard of Spacenet yet, but I'm sure that they don't have a Sales or Support thread over here.

I know user Hx is a regular here (or was), and he has some contact with spacenets admin - but even he seems to be on the missing list.

The actual hosting is excellent as always, my other sites are running fine. Its just the registration error on my main site thats causing problems, and the lack of any response thats disconcerting.

Edit - Problem has been fixed. Spacenets comes through again

Thread Information