Hey everyone, I am looking for someone that has PHP, HTML and JAVA experience to form a joint venture.

What is the project?
The project is to create a dating website. I know what your thinking, but keep reading. I recently had the opportunity to meet up with two guys who have created advanced semantic analysis technology. What this technology does is, it finds deep relationships between words. The API will be integrated into the website to find deep relationships.

What will you get?
For your services you will receive a long term, professional relationship with myself (Bonus!). You will not be compensated for your labour as a wage. You will receive a share in the website and I've chosen to do this for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I am poor. I'm a uni student that is struggling for funds. Secondly, I want someone that will see this project till the end. I want to be confident that you are here to make the most out of the website and not just here for a couple of quick bucks.

Why partner up with me?
I have a professional manner and am easy to get along with. I have the resources to create a website that could revolutionise online dating. This technology is not available to the public and I want to get this done before it is because someone else will make it.

If you would like more details please PM me or post here. There is only limited stuff I can tell anyone at this stage.

P.s. A fully open sources dating CMS has been installed for testing. Once this software has proven itself, I will buy a domain an install it on a server of its own.
joshmoore Reviewed by joshmoore on . Experienced web developer wanted for JV. Hey everyone, I am looking for someone that has PHP, HTML and JAVA experience to form a joint venture. What is the project? The project is to create a dating website. I know what your thinking, but keep reading. I recently had the opportunity to meet up with two guys who have created advanced semantic analysis technology. What this technology does is, it finds deep relationships between words. The API will be integrated into the website to find deep relationships. What will you get? Rating: 5