Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6978 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default filefriend.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions

"Hi Guys!

We are running FileFriend for some time now and we’ve finally managed to launch our affiliate program. Our idea was to make the affiliate program user friendly and attractive for all of our uploaders no matter where do they come from. We are also courageous enough to bring some breath of fresh air to a file sharing community. We’d like to offer you a new approach to earning money on file sharing over the Internet and this is why you should try it and tell us what you think.

What can we offer?

1. We give you a free and unlimited storage as well as upload transfer, so you don’t have to pay to be our Uploader.
    2. There is no file size limit for uploaded files, so you can upload almost anything effortlessly.
    3. We do not delete your files – ever!
    4. There is no waiting time and speed limitations.
    6. We pay the same rate regardless of the country, so you can acquire you downloaders from wherever it is easier and more convenient for you.
    8. You can easily build a network of your faithful downloaders. Use Facebook and Twitter to connect with your downloading friends and add new ones, so any time you will upload a new file they will get the notification as well as the access to your FileFriend archives!

Probably you are thinking why do we give you almost everything free of charge unlike other file sharing sites? Well, from our experience we do know that people pay for fast, convenient and easy downloads. We give them a starter of free transfer and options of gaining some more.

We are looking forward to hear from you very soon We value your feedback and opinions as we are flexible with redesigning our affiliate program to better fit your needs. Questions? Comments? Don't hesitate to speak up We hope you will become a happy FileFriend user soon

FileFriend Team"

http://www.filefriend.com
    JamesDoua Reviewed by JamesDoua on . filefriend.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions "Hi Guys! We are running FileFriend for some time now and we’ve finally managed to launch our affiliate program. Our idea was to make the affiliate program user friendly and attractive for all of our uploaders no matter where do they come from. We are also courageous enough to bring some breath of fresh air to a file sharing community. We’d like to offer you a new approach to earning money on file sharing over the Internet and this is why you should try it and tell us what you think. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sceneaccess.org forumophilia.com warez-bb.org
    every KWWH members now making filehost i guess ....

anyway welcome & good Luck

bte, what is free transfer & paid transfer.

Payouts are made every 2 weeks ? not in every weeks ?

Website's:
    Lauxanh.us
    Nice design
    please update payout weekly

congratulations
    you are the first new filehost without xfilesharing pro script

Banned
    very nice design,but something I dont know is your payment methods have paypal?

and the transfer 500mb is what use?for friend download traffic or is himself upload traffic?

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    What is package of transfer,thats bandwith?

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Looks decent I think I will allow this new host on my forum

Website's:
    Transfer left: 500.00 MB ... whats that ? limited with 500mb upload ?

No remote upload, no FTP ?

WTH ?

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Quote Originally Posted by taeoice View Post

and the transfer 500mb is what use?for friend download traffic or is himself upload traffic?
    i think its bandwith for downloading the file

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by taeoice View Post

thought its will b a good filehost after sign up disappointed with system.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information