Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62170 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Youtube partner vs uploading

Which is best for making coin? I see many simple music vids that are just mp3s with lyrics or album art that get tons of views. Do they earn well?
    optex Reviewed by optex on . Youtube partner vs uploading Which is best for making coin? I see many simple music vids that are just mp3s with lyrics or album art that get tons of views. Do they earn well? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

yes you will get money if you get a lot of views and you will be famous if you record yourself

and its Legal !!!!!
    Roses are Red,
    Violets are blue,
    I have five fingers
    The middle ones for you

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    If you are a youtube partner, they allow you to earn from ads in the video.
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: sales@shinjiru.com | Phone: +603-7987-1191

youtube is very strict on what kind of content you can upload even if it is legal
    also it is very hard to get in there partner program, they have to approve all your videos first and if there is 1 little thing they dont like forget about being there partner

Banned
    the owners of the the simple music videos with lyrics and album are are not partners. The reason why they have advertisements on them is because the copyright holder of the songs ask youtube to put advertisements on any videos using their content, but they get all the money and the uploader gets nothing.

mmm mmm!
    If you have the ability to do both, you should do both, do not hesitate, the more, the more you earn, logical, right? A music video can make good money, if you are able to promote your music video, get many views, and not least, you must of course have become a youtube partner. Problem is that you can not become a youtube partner if you only upload music videos (which you most probably do not own the rights to). You must always create a good reputation, good marketing and everything else that goes with. It is about the same in every environment, use time, exploration, and the results will come.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    signup.poponclick.com
    You need to have license or copyrights for material you publish on Youtube to be a partner which makes money with them.
    CPM popups ads - Poponclick
    popunder rate | mobile rate | contact ICQ 629601195

very hard to be youtube partner
    uploading 10x easier to start

Thread Information