Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62169 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    blog.mindwars.in flanker.mindwars.in

Smile Review: Grad.co.in

Grad is small group with aim to provide high school and college students first hand experience in robotics animation and design via fun activities. Although data is not complete with lots of loren lipsums ,but structure and look wise its complete:, its still under development so making changes would be easier.

Site Url: grad.co.in
    flanker Reviewed by flanker on . Review: Grad.co.in Grad is small group with aim to provide high school and college students first hand experience in robotics animation and design via fun activities. Although data is not complete with lots of loren lipsums 8-),but structure and look wise its complete:, its still under development so making changes would be easier. Site Url: grad.co.in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    Site looks good. There is too much space below the footer (atleast on my LCD). The best part I felt while exploring it was the navigation buttons.
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: sales@shinjiru.com | Phone: +603-7987-1191

Website's:
    blog.mindwars.in flanker.mindwars.in
    hey thanks traxport121, i agree footer has been a problem though shows ok on my screen. Mine is 1200x800 though but footer looks akward so im planning to change it to a standard footer(with normal fonts and black background and so on..) since everyone i asked is sayin so. Thanks for your review.

Thread Information