Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62246 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com

Lightbulb Laptop or Tab

I am in Huge confession to make Laptop or Tab

Sometimes i think Tab would be a palm Pain and sometimes Laptop difficult to carry in Public

Need your good suggestions to decide whats the better of between two of them

Adding IT: I have a PC too
    Shahrukh Reviewed by Shahrukh on . Laptop or Tab I am in Huge confession to make Laptop or Tab Sometimes i think Tab would be a palm Pain and sometimes Laptop difficult to carry in Public Need your good suggestions to decide whats the better of between two of them Adding IT: I have a PC too Rating: 5
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

2.   Sponsored Links

Go for Tab. It's easy to carry and practical. It depends on what you use it for though.

My wife bought Ipad, and now her laptop out of use for a long time! Tab is good for every day use, but sometimes you need laptop too. If you have PC then buy tab.

Respected Member
    Simple : Laptops can do hardcore stuffs, like ripping/designing etc. (depends on the config though)
    Tabs are limited to that option.

You can try Netbooks its the best option for guys like us

You can call me G
    If your usage is restricted to checking/writing mails and some docs on Google Docs - tablet is the way to go. Even some trivial games and stuff..

But if you're into development, GFX, Video Processing, a laptop is undoubtedly a better choice

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Go for laptop. I have a tablet (Sony Tablet S) and its really a waste of money (for me, atleast).

You can perhaps buy Acer Aspire S7 when it is released. Its ultra thin, light and powerful

Lappy is really worth of money and tab isnt in my opinion. well i have both but i make use of tab only for watching music videos rarely which is quite possible with my mob too. well not much hardcore stuffs possible with tab except opening mails and read ebooks which now in every normal mob even. tab is just for showing off IMO

Banned
    Samsung slate for the win!

laptop FTW

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    I am not into any Development and i am Not buying anything for any Graphics or Gaming its just Multimedia usage Nothing else

+
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information