Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62069 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    They are going to return keep him with the complaints, because thousands and millions of voices, against a few? There's always power in numbers and will be in this case.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Because the MPAA says they do not care if you get your personal non copyright infringing files back does not mean they will be returned or that the courts or law enforcement will consider releasing them.

wander how long would that takes....... I hope not in 10 years time.....

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Because the MPAA says they do not care if you get your personal non copyright infringing files back does not mean they will be returned or that the courts or law enforcement will consider releasing them.
    It's actually a pretty smart tactical move. It makes the MPAA seem less douchy to a judge that isn't totally informed on the technology but essentially prevents anyone from getting any files back. Based on what I've read of court orders and such, it wouldn't surprise me if a judge said "okay, sure, this is reasonable, you can have all the files back, but no infringing files" without realizing that this is basically impossible. The sheer amount of man-hours it would take to organize would be daunting. And since the MPAA doesn't want any MU employees involved, it will take even longer. Furthermore, who is going to pay for it?

I think this is just a clever way for the MPAA to go "hey, we tried to be accommodating, but those rascally pirates put infringements EVERYWHERE, so no dice."

It also might be that the MPAA wants to use this to identify the people who would be dumb enough to try to claim their legitimate files and forgot that they're then also outting their identity with regards to their illegitimate files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information