Hey Guys,

My friend has a blog that I help him to host but whenever he uses the mobile app to create a post, this happens:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/***/public_html/***/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4269

So I take a new functions.php from a fresh installation and I replace it with this and then it works and I have to remove the last 1-2 lines from from index.php but then when he opens the mobile app again, this problem occurs. The blog has being for around 2 years already and it has never had the problem.
Qoo Reviewed by Qoo on . Syntax Error Hey Guys, My friend has a blog that I help him to host but whenever he uses the mobile app to create a post, this happens: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/***/public_html/***/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4269 So I take a new functions.php from a fresh installation and I replace it with this and then it works and I have to remove the last 1-2 lines from from index.php but then when he opens the mobile app again, this problem occurs. The blog has being for Rating: 5