Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62780 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Download from alldebrid

Hello,

I want to download from alldebrid at my RDP.

I used to do that on RDP i used to have two weeks ago and it was all working great.

But now I tried 3 new RDPs ( Demo ) and everytime I try to download it says that I can't download because it's a dedicated server.

So my questions are :

1) Why was I able to download perfectly form the previos RDP and with the new ones I can't ?

2) Is there any way to do that and btw I tried both dedicated ip vpn and hotspotshield but still doesn't work ?

3) Will a vps solve this problem ?
    paddicted201 Reviewed by paddicted201 on . Download from alldebrid Hello, I want to download from alldebrid at my RDP. I used to do that on RDP i used to have two weeks ago and it was all working great. But now I tried 3 new RDPs ( Demo ) and everytime I try to download it says that I can't download because it's a dedicated server. So my questions are : Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Services like alldebrid are not meant to be used as remote leech but only to create download opportunities for home users.

The reason why it's successful on one but not the other, is that the IP is not banned by the service provider.

You might be successful by using VPN if that IP is not known yet to the service provider.

It all depends on the IP, so a VPS might be successful for a short time. Probably they are able to tell if the download comes from a VPS/ Dedicated server or from a home connection (which usually have low speeds).

You might take a look at rapidgen.net who has a package which enables you to leech from a VPS/RDP.

I already tried the vpn thing and even bought a dedicated ip for that as a trial but still won't work.

I guess you are right. They just won't allow vps and dedicated servers for their high speeds by every mean possoble.

So I guess I will just go legit with this one

Thread Information