Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62623 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Do not change the whole template, it really looks good and awesome.
    But maybe logo needs to be changes :-/

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    change whole skin and logo
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    yep white background with some great colour touch will be awesome!!

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Fix the grammar in the notice first

Secondly, a mobile theme is most wanted thingy right now.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Website's:
    facebook.com
    make new members pink or something, current color is too similar to members color...

disable ?remove your likes?, its childish in my opinion, whoever ?dislikes? simply does it because they get mad.

when quoting, being able to select what to quote first can come in handy, some posts are really long and having to delete most of it in the reply box to quote just one part is annoying...

i guess if there is a reputation button then it matters, so in my opinion it should be more visible then the like button, or similiar...

adding a ?recomend? button would be nice, where users recomend a useful thread, this then goes to a ?recomended reads? section
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    Some thing blue

Please make sure the new design is easy on the eyes. That's the most important key. Not make it super-new-and-modern-looking. Aim for a timeless style.

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    What Ever Happened to the old themes which were actually selected to put it up on KWWH

i think we had finalized one of them also ?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Edit i found them

http://www.besthostingforums.com/5-g...te-design.html

Website's:
    grandsoft.org netgfx.org weownpakistan.com emp3dl.com majawed.com.pk
    Existing theme is perfect need to be upgrade with new features.... like rating feature which thread is mostly popular by viewing, Reviews, And on this forum we need 24 hours help desk because this forum is just for webmasters, if any one wants any relative information concern web he can contact with help desk and KWWHunction can charge for this service.....and forum thread should be in separate categories like if i am looking for DLE help then their should be separate DLE categories in which only DLE related stuff b present and Wordpress, Html , etc etc
    i love KWWHunction because its environment so user friendly, but some times the moderators ban us or delete our post without informing us or without giving any warning its strange because we have alrights on our words joking actually you should launch user points program, for example i having 10 points if i did violate the TOS of KWWHunction you can less 2 or 4 points from my points or if i did good response or maintained good behavior among webmasters you can increase my points and setup points criteria like on 50 point you will be automatically promoted as respected member on 100 etc etc ....

well this way of asking reviews from your fans its another good idea hope you can understand what i am trying to give you my thought....

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    Just full width skin.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information