Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62308 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net

Default Extra Layer of Protection When Using VPN

Most of us nowadays use VPN In order to protect ourselves and hide our True Online Identity.
    However what you do not know, is that sometimes VPN's might Disconnect and reveal your True Online Identity without any Warning!!
    That's what happened to me once, and made me fully exposed on the web! I haven't noticed until I saw Ads related to my True Country.

What we will be doing here, Is Making Sure that your Internet Connection Automatically Disconnect as soon as your VPN does, making sure that your Identity isn't exposed!
    This will help you notice the "Disconnection" of your VPN and let you deal with it. (by switching to another country, trying to reconnect it, etc...)

The Fix:

1. We will be creating two batch scripts (.BAT). Let them be called AutoDisconnect.bat & EnableLocalInternet.bat.
      AutoDisconnect.bat will serve to Automatically Disconnect us from Internet in case the VPN failed/disconnected for some reason. It shall be launch after VPN is Connected/Enabled.
      EnableLocalInternet.bat will serve to Enable our Normal Internet Connection after VPN has failed/disconnected and AutoDisconnect.bat has taken effect. Please note that after this script has been ran & In order to re-protect yourself, you must run again AutoDisconnect.bat after your VPN is Connected again.
    2. AutoDisconnect.bat Script:
      Code: 
      netsh int ip set address "CONNECTION_ADAPTER_NAME" static XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 255.255.255.0 YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY
      Example:
      Code: 
      netsh int ip set address "Wireless Network Connection" static 192.168.0.2 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1
    3. EnableLocalInternet.bat Script:
      Code: 
      netsh interface ipv4 set address name="CONNECTION_ADAPTER_NAME" source=dhcp gateway=ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ
      ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ Stand For your Default Gateway IP Address.
      Example:
      Code: 
      netsh interface ipv4 set address name="Wireless Network Connection" source=dhcp gateway=192.168.0.1

Quick Notes:

• .BAT files are created by writing the code in any TextEditor such as Notepad and saving them as .bat
    • Default Gateway is the IP Address used to access your Router/Modem

ThumperTM Reviewed by ThumperTM on . Extra Layer of Protection When Using VPN Most of us nowadays use VPN In order to protect ourselves and hide our True Online Identity. However what you do not know, is that sometimes VPN's might Disconnect and reveal your True Online Identity without any Warning!! That's what happened to me once, and made me fully exposed on the web! I haven't noticed until I saw Ads related to my True Country. What we will be doing here, Is Making Sure that your Internet Connection Automatically Disconnect as soon as your VPN does, making sure Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WhatTheServer.me PerfectDarkVpn.me
    nice work bud

theres also apps for the noobs if they dont like your solid approach

vpnetmon
    vpncheckpro

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    yw

Thread Information