Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62562 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ihide.info

Post Redesigned YouTube rolling out to some users, reflects the influence of Google+

Redesigned YouTube rolling out to some users, reflects the influence of Google+
    By Richard Lawler

It appears YouTube is testing a new homepage styled more like the look that recently rolled out on Google+.

The current default look rolled out last winter with more focus on channels and social integration, while this new facade features more white space and list of channels and friends to the side. We asked YouTube about the new look and a spokesperson issued a boilerplate statement about experimenting with ways to help users find the videos that are important to them. The statement in full is after the break, however the key part is that they're listening to user feedback so take a close look at this pic and the rest at the source link below then let us (and Google) know what you think.
    YouTube Redesign
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Redesigned YouTube rolling out to some users, reflects the influence of Google+ Redesigned YouTube rolling out to some users, reflects the influence of Google+ By Richard Lawler It appears YouTube is testing a new homepage styled more like the look that recently rolled out on Google+. http://i.imgur.com/fRjJH.jpg YouTube Redesign Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

My youtube is still the black 1

I still love the old YT design!
    Screwed

Thread Information