Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62770 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ImUpToDate.com WareznooK.org

Default Do Indians need to declare tax information to Adsense?

Hello, I signed up for adsense and got accepted for my website: imuptodate.com. As an Indian, I will be claiming myself as Non-Us citizen so I will not have to declare my tax info., right??

If so, will adsense then immediately send check, and once I receive it, cash out then I have to declare it?
    Can someone basically identify all the hurdles for me??

Thank-you
    Yashraj Reviewed by Yashraj on . Do Indians need to declare tax information to Adsense? Hello, I signed up for adsense and got accepted for my website: imuptodate.com. As an Indian, I will be claiming myself as Non-Us citizen so I will not have to declare my tax info., right?? If so, will adsense then immediately send check, and once I receive it, cash out then I have to declare it? Can someone basically identify all the hurdles for me?? Thank-you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

of course you do not have to disclose any tax info to google adsense since you are non US citizen but when yo receive payments via check from google then in INDIA you will ahve to pay tax on such income.

You cant avoid it by any means. If your income is above the exemption limits then you will have to pay tax.

Website's:
    ImUpToDate.com WareznooK.org
    I am not looking towards tax evasion, it's just its all complicated, so wanted to get a hang of it basically.

BTW, despite 71 pageviews, it shows all my earnings at 0, what should I do? Even more weird is that I installed the official google chrome plugin for adsense which shows my earnings at 1.84, so what does it mean finally?

you don't have to, but sometime US company ask to fill a w8 form, which is nothing just info they need, who they paying to show their company expense, it has nothing to do with our taxes in India

If you are not making enough with one ads, than try pop up ad from edomz.com you would atleast earning something, instead of nothing

If you are not getting clicks, either your ad placement is wrong, or your visitor are not converting or liking to click in ad, so check whats wrong

Thread Information