Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63256 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Reinforce Rules: Trickle Effect

Today while browsing the Traffic Market I came upon the following thread: Cheapest Adspots Available | Gaming Blog | 56% Organic | 3K+ UV. As you can see, the thread has been closed as it does no comply with the KWWHunction Rules & Guidelines.

It is suggested that the Moderator who closes the thread, responds with the Rules & Guidelines that have been broken (whether the user knew so or not). As of now, I am not sure why the thread isn't compliant. If the Moderator would inform all of us, by copying and pasting the correlating rule set, the rules would trickle throughout the community.

Let's face it, not everyone is going to read through and study the community rules. This suggestion is a beneficial to all community members, allows the posting user to adjust their thread accordingly and not make the mistake in the future.

Reply with your thoughts and ideas, hopefully together we can mold a suggestion into a complete proposal.
    spectacle Reviewed by spectacle on . Reinforce Rules: Trickle Effect Today while browsing the Traffic Market I came upon the following thread: Cheapest Adspots Available | Gaming Blog | 56% Organic | 3K+ UV. As you can see, the thread has been closed as it does no comply with the KWWHunction Rules & Guidelines. http://i.imgur.com/8y7XA.png It is suggested that the Moderator who closes the thread, responds with the Rules & Guidelines that have been broken (whether the user knew so or not). As of now, I am not sure why the thread isn't compliant. If the Moderator Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    There is no proof of ownership, which requires uploading a text file, and linking to it, with some sort of text, that proves you are the owner...

Also, there's no clear stats about how much monthly traffic site gets... possibly few months back too

Just use your common sense man, would you buy adspot without those proofs?

Since OP failed to use common sense, while making the topic in the first place, moderator answered him properly:

no common sense? read rules.

Let's face it, not everyone is going to read through and study the community rules.
    It's more like, you don't read rules, you get warning. You break it again, you get infraction, you play smartass, and show disrespect to that, bye bye...

If you want to do business here, reading rules is a guide for survival. And it's a must.
    It shows how much you respect this place.

I hope that helped you.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    The moderator gives a reason.

The post does not comply with the rules and he tells the poster to read them.

It is the posters responsibility to comply with the rules, this usually means he has to read them before posting. If the poster can not do that perhaps he should not have the privilege of being able and allowed to post here. Yes I said privilege, not right, to post here. Membership and posting is not a right it is a conditional privilege contingent.

If you had read them as cvrle77 had you would have known why the post was closed also.

The rules are not hidden, there are posted rules on the site, try reading them sometime.

Banned
    It wasn't a suggestion for my benefit, nor to satisfy the confusion you both assumed I had. I've seen a lot of communities implement such a response and overall less rules are broken.

Thank you both for the response.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    The title also has a lot of "buzz" words.

WDF Says: You forgot the special characters.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Respected Member
    why would somebody make a thread in the BST section without even reading the rules? just disrespectful

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    This is a pretty good suggestion, I'll try to keep it in mind when closing threads.

Thread Information