Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6847 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    ImageUpload.ca DownloadTorrent.ca CapitalBank.ca Back-links.ca

Default 1,000 Image, Trackback and Comment Backlinks - $0.74 - 50% off Coupon

High Quality Backlinks - Delivered In 24 Hours
    Provided from Backlinks

KWWHunction Exclusive 50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff

Image, Trackback and Comment Backlinks

Contextual Backlinks

Backlink Pyramids

Order Backlinks - http://www.back-links.ca

Supported Payment Methods:
    Paypal
    Payza
    Moneybookers
    Interac Direct Bank Transfer

Service Policy
    1) All Backlinks Will Be Delivered Within 48 Hours
    Late orders will be refunded completely, and will continue to be completed.
    2) All Backlinks Are Permanent - Guaranteed
    A disappearing link due to offline websites or pages being removed will be compensated with free backlinks!
    3) Family Friendly - Non Adult Backlinks
    We do not build backlinks through either adult or inappropriate websites. Your links come from genuine, family friend websites. We can provide adult backlinks upon request.

What are Blog Backlinks?
    Our blog backlinks offer a variety of link types such as Trackbacks, Comment and Image backlinks. These are created across thousands of unique URLs and domains.

With this link format, serviced website is also crawled with our public search engine and the important URLs are collected. We then create the backlinks pointing towards these pages of your website, allowing authority to be spread throughout the entire infrastructure instead of simply the homepage or a select few URLs.

This is also a great method to index content within large sites, and will improve the backlink profile diversity of any website. They are also suitable tier 2 backlinks!

What are Contextual Backlinks?
    The contextual links are of much higher quality, and feature your link exclusively within relevant content. No other website links will be added or are present.

The high quality content will be directly related to your website, and you can even suggest a content topic for us to use for your backlinks.

Frequently Asked Questions

How many Keywords am I allowed to select?
    You can target an unlimited amount of keywords for all orders due to special KWWHunction promotional discount coupons.

How long will it take for me to receive my backlink report?
    Typically all orders will be completed within 2 - 8 hours. If your order takes longer - view our 'on time' guarantee and get your order for free!

Do you accept adult or warez websites?
    Yes, we do allow those sort of websites.

If you are paying with Paypal, you can head to our website and select any plan that you would like:

1)Once on the checkout page, you will want to apply the exclusive KWWHunction 50% off coupon: KWWHhalfoff
    2)Also on this page, you will be prompted to provide your order details, just as website or url(s) and keywords.
    3)Once Paypal has processed the payment, email confirmation will be sent to you, and your order will begin.
    4)Your order will be trackable at http://www.back-links.ca/sales/ and your URL report will be sent soon after.

If you are not paying with Paypal, and instead one of our accepted payment methods, select a plan:

1) Attempt to checkout with your package, and apply your coupon to view the product's cost.
    2) Send this amount to [email protected] through Payza, Money Bookers, or Interac bank transfer.
    3) Head to our contact form and provide us with the following details of your order:
    Website URL:
    Target Keyword(s):
    Contact Email:
    Payment ID / Reference #:
    Coupon Code: (if used)

4)We will quickly confirm your payment and send email confirmation, and your order will begin immediately.
    5)Your order will be trackable at http://www.back-links.ca/sales/ and your URL report will be sent soon after.

KWWH Feedback:

Quote Originally Posted by sinefix View Post
    Amazing.. Receive the reports way faster than I expected.. Keep up the good work buddy..

I'm sure I'll be back for more.. Cheers..
    Quote Originally Posted by carnage View Post
    Good guy did the job right away! trusted i will be doing more business with you

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx View Post
    Recieved My review copy
    amazing stuff, order completed in hour, all wiki links as said,HostImage.ca is a very helpful person*
    10/10 from me
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Hey All,

I purchased a small package for 1 of my clients from this vendor and he delivered just as he said he would. The experience was extremely pleasant, the communication was excellent, the service was spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Froomple View Post
    awesome dedicated work
    I've got some great back links from this guy. Vouch for him, and he's damn cheap!
    Quote Originally Posted by falisco View Post
    He is a good worker!
    On time! Good knowledge in SEO!
    hope u will work for me again!
    best regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by rimla View Post
    Got my 5,000 backlinks for my site, great guy, really nice support (really fast replier), will for sure get more of his service.
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    I was lucky enough to be granted a review of this service..(Thanks)

All in all a great service delivered by someone who knows what they are doing, and a nice guy with it.

Service - 10/10
    Time delivered - 10/10
    Helpfulness - 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by vuong184 View Post
    Actived very fastly with me after 2 hours.
    Thanks! i hope will buy much links from you for my site.
    Quote Originally Posted by tibbsy79 View Post
    Very happy with this service, great support and a great guy, will definitely be using again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rimla View Post
    Also received 400 backlinks very fast, very trusted my second order from this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by immu View Post
    Received 500 Backlinks in NO time
    OMG! Fast and trusted service. Vouch for this guy from my side
    Cheapest and Trusted service on KWWH
    thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by sampathneo View Post
    Thank you very much for your quick response and quality service. I recommend this for everyone who want to get premium back-links.
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Another Great transaction from this vendor. I do not endorse many services but I can say I will use this one again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ge0 View Post
    amazing it was so quick
    thanks mate
    will surely order some more
    Quote Originally Posted by Matijasevic View Post
    I received my backlinks very fast, he is the trusted person, and i recommend his service.
    Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    Returning Customer

I have today returned for more back links, and once again had a smooth and pleasant transaction !
    HostImage.ca Reviewed by HostImage.ca on . 1,000 Image, Trackback and Comment Backlinks - $0.74 - 50% off Coupon High Quality Backlinks - Delivered In 24 Hours Provided from Backlinks KWWHunction Exclusive 50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff Image, Trackback and Comment Backlinks http://hostimage.ca/di-HNG7.png Contextual Backlinks http://hostimage.ca/di-GFWS.png Backlink Pyramids Rating: 5

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

2.   Sponsored Links

Can I get a review copy please?

Website's:
    jocurimisto.com
    review copy please?

Website's:
    Hi there,

There are three review copies available. Simply follow the normal transaction instructions, but mention that you would like a review copy within the pm.

Best,

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

I have sent $2.00 through paypal, sending you a PM with the details.

Website's:
    Your order is confirmed tibbsy..
    Our estimated time of delivery is no longer than 16 hours.

Best,

Website's:
    ohfree.net ahfree.com freebom.com juicyadult.com clipfullhd.com
    ID for this payment is: 5PE239649J1****1N
    Please check help me and actived blacklinks for mysite.
    Thanks!

Website's:
    @vuong184

We have confirmed your order and expect it to be complete within two hours.
    Thank you for your order.

Best regards,

Edit:
    Order complete, please check your PM for your URL report

Website's:
    ohfree.net ahfree.com freebom.com juicyadult.com clipfullhd.com
    Actived very fastly with me after 2 hours.
    Thanks! i hope will buy much links from you for my site.

Website's:
    Thanks for the comment vuong, we are anticipating further businesses together.

Also note, that in order to become eligible for the KWWH discount, transactions must proceed as mentioned in the OP.

Will be working to clean both the thread and website up, and to provide more information to our users.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information