Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62882 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testom View Post
    Avangate (payment processor) could easily sue this guy for Slander/Libel looking at his tweets:
    Only it it's a lie.

Are they processing for pirates?

Quote Originally Posted by reggiev View Post
    Only it it's a lie.

Are they processing for pirates?
    No, I wouldn't consider them pirates. Most of them are perfectly legitimate businesses. AdultKing (aka broke Robert) doesn't want to destroy the illegitimate ones, he is trying to take ALL filelockers down.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testom View Post
    No, I wouldn't consider them pirates. Most of them are perfectly legitimate businesses. AdultKing (aka broke Robert) doesn't want to destroy the illegitimate ones, he is trying to take ALL filelockers down.
    Most of them?

It takes a few rotten apples to spoil the barrel. IMO anyone not checking uploads and paying affiliate who upload a % for downloads is vulnerable. All my legit stuff has gone onto paid hosting. The rest, I*'m waiting to see where this entire thing goes.

Never under estimate the enemy. How do you know he's broke? He might be making more than any of us from his work. Only time will tell if he folds this operation or it carries on.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by reggiev View Post
    Most of them?

It takes a few rotten apples to spoil the barrel. IMO anyone not checking uploads and paying affiliate who upload a % for downloads is vulnerable. All my legit stuff has gone onto paid hosting. The rest, I*'m waiting to see where this entire thing goes.

Never under estimate the enemy. How do you know he's broke? He might be making more than any of us from his work. Only time will tell if he folds this operation or it carries on.
    Hello dupe of banned member filerking you have not read our rules on duplicate accounts have you?

And you are a previously banned member so that means bye bye.

Say hello to filefreak for me.

Filefreak or Manwins Puppet

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread Information