Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62779 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Default Nitrobits.com Support

Dear friends,
    We are pleased to announce that as Nitrobits, we are here to serve all your needs, answer any questions.
    We can guarantee with certainty that we offer a stable, economical and better quality service to always be your satisfaction. Diversity and prompt service make us stand out all this time here in Nitrobits, always aiming at the creation and development.

Nitrobits
    I would like to say few more words about our project, since in my first introduction topic i saw some replies like "another filehost"...
    I have noticed that there is much pessimism from online filehosting users toward the file hosting websites but this doesn't bring everyone at the same level.
    Our project is running for more than 5 months while being online for 3 months and so, with every single line of code written by our Dev team unlike many other "file hosting" sites who appear/disappear within hours using some ready made scripts making a bad point of view to the users.
    From this you can understand that we have much will and power to continue our service and make it even better by listening to your needs and suggestions.
    Our website is hosted on Nforce which is in the Netherlands with an amazing network backbone which ensures high speeds(download/upload). They even have windows boxes so if you are interested you can contact them ( https://www.nforce.com ).

You can find a list with features on our website.

Suggestions/comments are all welcomed.

Thanks for your time
    http://nitrobits.com

-------------------------------

FAQ:

is there any affiliate program offered?
    No, we do not offer any kind of affiliate program!
    nitrobits.com Reviewed by nitrobits.com on . Nitrobits.com Support http://nitrobits.com/images/home_logo.png Dear friends, We are pleased to announce that as Nitrobits, we are here to serve all your needs, answer any questions. We can guarantee with certainty that we offer a stable, economical and better quality service to always be your satisfaction. Diversity and prompt service make us stand out all this time here in Nitrobits, always aiming at the creation and development. Nitrobits I would like to say few more words about our project, since in my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

increase to 2gb for free and 5gb for premium if your a pps 400mb be no good

we already offer enough space!

Only paypal ?

Yes as i have stated above!
    We are working on more payments gateways, but at the moment only paypal!

oooOOOhhh Yeaaa

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    NO ppd ?

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com
    welcome to KWWH

yea you guys started an affiliate program i spoke to you guys a few weeks ago about it

forhad725,
    We do not offer any affiliate program!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information