I was staying in Knowsrv. I had a 512mb VPS plan and could accommodate over 250 guests online. I have a 512mb VPS plan in warez-host. I have the options of Apache, php, mysql, and default and my phpbb3 forum is not going very well. But, when I had a VPS in knowsrv, everything was fine, because they moved me and I configured the php, apache and msql to my forum and I had no problem during the 4 months I was with them.

I need to know what changes I make to apache, mysql and php on my VPS 512MB to get the best results for a phpbb3 forum. In a shared hosting I've had up to 180 users online with no problems. I think you know much about it, I ask you please help a friend of heart.

I need my forum can accommodate the maximum users that allows me to VPS. I guess I should be 250 to 300 guests online.

I ask you to put yourself in my place. What changes would you make in the VPS for optimal results in a phpbb3 forum? What settings give the apache, php and mysql if you will install a 512MB VPS for phpbb3 forum?

I have an average of 70 to 80 users online, and I would have many more. What I want is to get the most out of my VPS for a constantly growing phpbb3 forum.

Thank you very much in advance, I hope you can help me friend. Sorry for my English, I am using the google translator.
firro10 Reviewed by firro10 on . I need the best settings for phpbb3 forum on a 512MB VPS. I was staying in Knowsrv. I had a 512mb VPS plan and could accommodate over 250 guests online. I have a 512mb VPS plan in warez-host. I have the options of Apache, php, mysql, and default and my phpbb3 forum is not going very well. But, when I had a VPS in knowsrv, everything was fine, because they moved me and I configured the php, apache and msql to my forum and I had no problem during the 4 months I was with them. I need to know what changes I make to apache, mysql and php on my VPS 512MB Rating: 5