Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62869 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RootShell View Post
    Its unlimited now

I don't offer highly payout like others, I have a reasonable offer. the affiliates can earn $20 per 1000 downloads from USA, and less for other countries, and depending on the file size.

I invested more in the script to change/add some features.
    I didn't look at your site. My comments were general comments. They have nothing to do with you.

Just looked at the main page now. Remove that catalogue. One email to PayPal and you're done. They won't process payments if you're hosting files like you are. Same goes for your hosting provider.

Website's:
    filespipo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MiSiON View Post
    Uploaders knows everything whats goin on here with filehost ..... every single day new filehost came & promise he is the best but in next day or next week he show what he is & his filehost (F***************).

Good Luck.

There is a very big difference between a Files Hosting Business owned by a noob, and Internet marketers

I've seen a lot of folks paying huge amounts to get a XFS websites up, and they never dealt with a very huge traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by forhad725 View Post
    before start paypal limit !!
    FilesPipo company is based in Australia now

Quote Originally Posted by niconico View Post
    italy group C !??
    I'm targeting now US, CA, AU, and few countries from Europe. Japan also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    I didn't look at your site. My comments were general comments. They have nothing to do with you.

Just looked at the main page now. Remove that catalogue. One email to PayPal and you're done. They won't process payments if you're hosting files like you are. Same goes for your hosting provider.
    Paypal will be replaced next week by credit cards processor, and I'm going to add more payment methods to pay affiliates.

Files HDD are mirrored, and the backup for every file server is generated every night, and uploaded to a NAS

3.   Sponsored Links

payment once a month? at this time not even a fool will trust that ! Also paypal only? lol

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    referral plan is based at Filefactory
    same rates and same 1 time payout a month
    only filefactory is there for years now
    you have to proof that you are here to stay
    so make first months payouts at week....

Said it all lawina ..

once a month??? hahahaha so funny......even with $50 bonus first sign up n' pay once a month on da 1st!! I won't do it!!! Plus, today is da 1st?? 30days from now you will run with about 100 premiums sold. Good Luck Buddy on your funny move!!!

very bad good luck

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    payment once a month? at this time not even a fool will trust that ! Also paypal only? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Em A C.E.O. View Post
    once a month??? hahahaha so funny......even with $50 bonus first sign up n' pay once a month on da 1st!! I won't do it!!! Plus, today is da 1st?? 30days from now you will run with about 100 premiums sold. Good Luck Buddy on your funny move!!!
    Agree.
    Increase the rates till 30$ on PPD, payments upon request paid in 72 hours max & maybe than somebody will work with You. Until than good buy.

Probation
    Hallo friends. Can someone advice me how to make money with this FilesPipo? Do I have to pay money to start and when do I get paid when I begin.

you need to do payouts as soon as possible not once a month at 1st... Starting like this wont make you go any further...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information