Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62460 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Just Another Coder

Default [SUGGESTION] Exemption for Legit Hosts

Hello Guys,

I have a small suggestion regarding the hosting section. Don't you think more space should be given for Legit Companies which are registered under the Government ? By space I mean more freedom from the Single Thread rule where the legal companies which provide a variety of services may have the liability to be able to open more than one thread where selling everything in a single thread is ambiguous.

Here I am only talking about the Web Hosting Companies which are legally registered under the government of their respective countries and provide huge number of services.

This is just my thought. What do you guys think ?
    fdls Reviewed by fdls on . [SUGGESTION] Exemption for Legit Hosts Hello Guys, I have a small suggestion regarding the hosting section. Don't you think more space should be given for Legit Companies which are registered under the Government ? By space I mean more freedom from the Single Thread rule where the legal companies which provide a variety of services may have the liability to be able to open more than one thread where selling everything in a single thread is ambiguous. Here I am only talking about the Web Hosting Companies which are legally Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Well, we had companies that were officially registered and still f*cked up. To mind comes Rapidspeeds.

Just Another Coder
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    Well, we had companies that were officially registered and still f*cked up. To mind comes Rapidspeeds.
    I understand but I am actually talking about the number of threads allowed per host.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    No, one thread per service section. If we allow that, companies will make a thread for VPS The Netherlands, VPS Germany etc.

That was actually the reason why we limited the threads per section.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Theres no point in having multiple sales threads, its just clutter and more hassle to main time all of them.

I mean if you want to make a new one, Have the old one closed and make a new one

Respected Member
    No point for the one or two per year that come here. Once they see how shitty the rest are and how cheap the users are, they leave.

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    legit host is expensive. when was the last time you got a legit price for a legit host for a legit reason?

Thread Information