We all know Microsoft Windows 8 is coming but yesterday Ballmer, the Microsoft CEO, announced ANYONE using XP, Vista or Windows 7 can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for just $39.99. That's incredibly cheap. A decent Windows 7 Home Edition costs $99 so it's cheaper to update to Windows 8.

Anyway, to get to my question. As this site is full of warez users and computer enthusiasts I'm interested to see how many will pay for windows 8 when they eventually update and how many will use a cracked version.

Vote and reply with your thoughts.
Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Will you update to Windows 8 when it's released? We all know Microsoft Windows 8 is coming but yesterday Ballmer, the Microsoft CEO, announced ANYONE using XP, Vista or Windows 7 can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for just $39.99. That's incredibly cheap. A decent Windows 7 Home Edition costs $99 so it's cheaper to update to Windows 8. Anyway, to get to my question. As this site is full of warez users and computer enthusiasts I'm interested to see how many will pay for windows 8 when they eventually update and how many will use a cracked Rating: 5