Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63220 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Will you pay $39.99 to update to Windows 8 Pro?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll pay to update

21 26.58%
  • I'll use a warez version

45 56.96%
  • I'll probably buy a new computer that ships with Windows 8

6 7.59%
  • I'm a mac or other OS user

7 8.86%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Will you update to Windows 8 when it's released?

We all know Microsoft Windows 8 is coming but yesterday Ballmer, the Microsoft CEO, announced ANYONE using XP, Vista or Windows 7 can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for just $39.99. That's incredibly cheap. A decent Windows 7 Home Edition costs $99 so it's cheaper to update to Windows 8.

Anyway, to get to my question. As this site is full of warez users and computer enthusiasts I'm interested to see how many will pay for windows 8 when they eventually update and how many will use a cracked version.

Vote and reply with your thoughts.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Will you update to Windows 8 when it's released? We all know Microsoft Windows 8 is coming but yesterday Ballmer, the Microsoft CEO, announced ANYONE using XP, Vista or Windows 7 can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for just $39.99. That's incredibly cheap. A decent Windows 7 Home Edition costs $99 so it's cheaper to update to Windows 8. Anyway, to get to my question. As this site is full of warez users and computer enthusiasts I'm interested to see how many will pay for windows 8 when they eventually update and how many will use a cracked Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

I dont think so...

I am deciding to move to a Mac OS untill then i would like to continue on 7.

Of course i will spend. But not to upgrade my windows 7. I will buy some a Blank DVD disk and burn windows 8 with pirated version. Warez FTW !

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    I would still prefer windows 7 over windows 8 even if it is cheap to upgrade. I will use windows 8 CP just to get used to windows 8 metro style. Once I get comfortable with it I might opt for upgradation. Right now not really interested in doing it.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

I'll update, as soon as Acer pushes out their drivers for the switchable graphics in my laptop -- too much useful improvements in it not to, if you don't mind replacing the start menu with the Metro launcher.

Won't pay though, I'll download a retail copy and rearm it until Daz or someone else gets out an activator for Windows 8.

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    i would like to pay for update but they dont accept alertpay moneybookers.

First Step>>Warez for Sure
    >> Will Use It for 3 months...check how Useful/Flawless it is for ME.
    >> Make Sure that my hardware providers released all required Audio/Video...etc. Drivers for Win 8.
    .......lol...am sure, things END here itself.....cuz above 2 conditions are like UNREAL for ME.....So, will GO with Warez Version.

[ Neither Windows comes Flawless - Nor Complete Drivers will get Released........EVER !! ]

Respected Member
    I switched from XP to W7 last year so I won't be upgrading to W8 any time soon. I'm happy with how W7 performs, for now.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Windows 7 is the best after xp i think i won?t upgrade.. Windows 8 looks useless for me

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Fail at everyone voting that they will use a warez version of windows 8
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information