Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61899 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Some questions about Leaseweb 100tb servers

Hello,

I have some questions about Leaseweb 100tb servers. Can someone please answer them?

01. In their "Special Terms and Conditions ? 100TB Service" under no. 02 it says "The service is provisioned to end-user Customers only; and may not be resold, shared, or loaned to any 3rd party." I asked about what it meant from them and they said you need to get permission and you need be a reseller.

So my question is all those people who sell RDP servers did this?

02. Why is there a option to choose more than 1 ip?? What is the use of more than 1 ips?
    Thanks a lot in advance for the answers.
    Harshadewa Reviewed by Harshadewa on . Some questions about Leaseweb 100tb servers Hello, I have some questions about Leaseweb 100tb servers. Can someone please answer them? 01. In their "Special Terms and Conditions ? 100TB Service" under no. 02 it says "The service is provisioned to end-user Customers only; and may not be resold, shared, or loaned to any 3rd party." I asked about what it meant from them and they said you need to get permission and you need be a reseller. So my question is all those people who sell RDP servers did this? 02. Why is there a option Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    There is no reason to have more than 1IP if your selling RDP's

As far as the TOS, It is saying don't resale the server thats all there is to it

Default never mind

Thread Information