Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62825 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Video Sharing Script / Wordpress Theme

I'm looking for a simple video sharing script with unique design and accepts <iframe>, <param> and <embed> tags. Custom Wordpress theme optimized for video sharing is also an option.

Additional info:
    - Inner pages must have social sharing widget below the video (FB like, +1, Share etc..)
    - Facebook commenting sytem

Not required:
    - Membership, Ratings, Custom video player

For Wordpress, I can provide the design (psd) and you just need to code it. This includes main page and inner pages. PM me if you have a script/wordpress template for video sharing site or if you can make one.

Payment method: Paypal only
    gojmgo Reviewed by gojmgo on . Video Sharing Script / Wordpress Theme I'm looking for a simple video sharing script with unique design and accepts <iframe>, <param> and <embed> tags. Custom Wordpress theme optimized for video sharing is also an option. Additional info: - Inner pages must have social sharing widget below the video (FB like, +1, Share etc..) - Facebook commenting sytem Not required: - Membership, Ratings, Custom video player For Wordpress, I can provide the design (psd) and you just need to code it. This includes main page and inner Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information