Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6650 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    downszone.net telechargementz.us

Default Sborg with 25GB storage

Hello KWWH members,

It looks like Sborg providers have been disparate after the MU crisis

I need Sborg with reasonable price
    GoldFreind Reviewed by GoldFreind on . Sborg with 25GB storage Hello KWWH members, It looks like Sborg providers have been disparate after the MU crisis I need Sborg with reasonable price Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    sborghost.com.

Good service, good support.

Website's:
    Hello sniffdog,

sborghost are out of stock, they cancel the server this month

any others?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Probably cancel US, but maybe they keep Germany. Talking to Ali in a moment.

Did you look at sborg.us?

Just try looking around who has advertised there company here and has some good reviews.

Note: This is my 600th post. http://puu.sh/H3m8

Website's:
    sniffdog

I have already purchased sborg package from Ali (in 03/06/2012) and renew in (03/07/2012) but he says that he will refund because they cancel the server

sborg.us they dont allow torrent (so useless for me)[COLOR="Silver"]

MrOSX

Nothing found here sir

I'm also looking for a small 20GB/1GBs sborg host in NL. I want to pay via paysafecards.
    Is there anything ?

Note: This is my First post :-)

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Stop looking on here ... you won't find it.

Website's:
    wrz-tv.com
    sBorghosting still has sBorg on there website, but it redirects you to Estro Web which then redirects you to Rapid Leech Host.

Not sure why sBorg is not allowed on KWWH anymore, I always liked sBorg. I am using RDP at the moment because I can't find any good providers for sBorg.

Estro Web is no solution for me. I tried my first time sborg with tehost and I like it. Tehost was not so good for me so I stopped after 2 months. they had a lot of downtimes and server moves after ddos attacks. I m tired of that. RDP is an option I want try RDP at awesomeRDP. But I want to stay anonymous and want to pay easy by PSC monthly.
    maybe install sborg on RDP with xampp ? Is that possible ? would be nice ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information