Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62955 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default KWWHunction Custom Theme Update?

Hey,

I was just wondering if there has been any updates on the new custom KWWHunction theme? Because with there being a thread made asking us what we would like to see in the new template, I was just wondering if there has been any updates because I know a few people who are interested.

Thank,
    MrOSX
    MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . KWWHunction Custom Theme Update? Hey, I was just wondering if there has been any updates on the new custom KWWHunction theme? Because with there being a thread made asking us what we would like to see in the new template, I was just wondering if there has been any updates because I know a few people who are interested. :) Thank, MrOSX Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Just wait for some more time & you would see some changes. Just couple of months more i guess

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

What you mean see some changes? Is the current theme just been edited or a whole new design?

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    Maybe it's a whole new design.

Quote Originally Posted by ceekeigh View Post
    Maybe it's a whole new design.
    Hopefully

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    A new look is always good.

Doing things differently.
    I'm all for a new theme, just hopefully *when* it does go live it doesn't look too outdated already due to the time it's going to take.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Quote Originally Posted by GeeZus View Post
    I'm all for a new theme, just hopefully *when* it does go live it doesn't look too outdated already due to the time it's going to take.
    I agree, the designers are going to have to do something mother fucking special to make it look good.

Respected Developer
    We've had several concepts created by our designer and it was hard to choose one from all the fantastic concepts. We've received feedback from our focus group and so far so good. As promised, we will be introducing the skin this month.

Doing things differently.
    You say designer yeah? But is it a proper designer which is professional who does it for a living and not part-time, and not one from here? ( no offence gfx people lol )
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information