Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62976 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    NewLinePlayers.com Elite-Source.com

Default vBulletin LIFETIME License - download all versions, never expires!

Hey guys, I've moved on from vBulletin so I won't be needing this. This license NEVER expires aka LIFETIME.

The price starts at only $100! If you were to buy this from vBulletin, the current price is $195. $95 savings

Proof of ownership:

Price or Starting Bid: $100
    Minimum Increment: $5 at first. (subject to change)
    Methods of Payment: Paypal
    If Auction Ends: Yes
    Auction End Date: 4 weeks from this date
    BIN (Buy It Now) Price: $175

NOTE: THIS AUCTION IS POSTED ON OTHER SITES SO CURRENT BID MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN POSTED ON HERE.
    shiver Reviewed by shiver on . vBulletin LIFETIME License - download all versions, never expires! Hey guys, I've moved on from vBulletin so I won't be needing this. This license NEVER expires aka LIFETIME. The price starts at only $100! If you were to buy this from vBulletin, the current price is $195. $95 savings :p Proof of ownership: http://i3.lulzimg.com/33ee18e5a2.png Price or Starting Bid: $100 Minimum Increment: $5 at first. (subject to change) Methods of Payment: Paypal Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    This is the forum only license not the vbulletin suite?

You realize with their current $50.00 off promotion it is only $145.00 directly from them?

Good luck with your sale.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Please provide proof you may resell the license.

If you are the original licensee of the Software, you may make a one-time, permanent transfer of your license rights in the Software to a third party ("Subsequent Licensee") provided that five (5) conditions are met. The conditions are: (a) you are the original licensee, (b) the Software was purchased by you more than 90 days prior to the transfer, (c) you do not keep a copy of the Software for yourself, (d) the Subsequent Licensee agrees to the terms of this Agreement and the License, and (e) the Subsequent Licensee agrees to assume your license rights in the Software, excluding this transfer right. For sake of clarity, the right to transfer the Software belongs solely to the original licensee; the Subsequent Licensee is prohibited from transferring its rights to any third party. You must disclose the domain where you are using (or plan to use) the License, which may be disclosed in the vBulletin registered members area. You may set up one additional temporary test forum for the purpose of testing code, template and database modifications. Such a test forum must be password protected, and not made available to the general public at any time.
    It is pretty difficult to fulfill all these conditions. So I will delete this thread after 24 hours, unless you've given enough consideration to open it.

Thread Information