Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62265 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mates View Post
    I am plaing to do downloading videos from other sites and uploading to my site so i can start my site without any problems ?
    You should start by buying at least 50 clips, buying hosting from amerinoc or modjohost, hire a designer to make your site and tour pages. Choose a billing system and promote your site.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Default Thanks

Answers are very very helpful for me so i am going to start site i plan to start around 3 year ago but i waited about this problem . now is okay thanks to
    roadrunner,Jesse,HostMafia,glcon,dljawed,zyberakum a,Kw3rLn
    Very very thanks

Respected Member
    It really depends on the country you are hosted in if you need a license.

If you are planning on making it a business and paying taxes you will need a business license in most countries.

Even if you are downloading from a paid site check the rules about reposting the downloaded material.

Best choice is make your own videos at home with friends and post them. Then there would be no chance of copyright infringement.

Second best would be to allow members to post and hope they are not from other sites that have copyright laws.

Always remember take down any videos that are deemed infringed upon if provided proper documentation of the ownership of the video.

haha best place to ask a question like that. Take a look at the answers. Good Luck with your site

Website's:
    grandsoft.org netgfx.org weownpakistan.com emp3dl.com majawed.com.pk
    Best choice is make your own videos at home with friends and post them. Then there would be no chance of copyright infringement.
    LMAO (dam)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information