Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62846 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: How do you see bullfighting

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's torture

18 66.67%
  • Tradition

3 11.11%
  • Don't care

6 22.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    thats bcoz they lack the sense of conscience

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    I say let'em do what they want, could it be considered torture? Absolutely. But is it any better then what occurs in the wild? eh, being eaten alive by a pack of wolves, tigers, ect... prolly not.
    they at least get a chance to defend themselves but here all odds are stacked against them

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    We are talking about what humans do, not what animals do. Animals don't kill for sadistic satisfaction. They only satisfy their need for survival. If bull is killed by people, for food, it is justified. But when it's tortured in front of crowd, stabbed many times, to suffer in pain and choke in own blood, that is sick human behavior, that why would anyone need that kind of entertainment? I am sure that same thing, or similar, is happening when bulls go in slaughter house, difference is, that there is no crowd, to cheer, and to be entertained with such act.

Simple...

Apparently you've missed the last 1,000 yrs history...

And yes, the other bulls NOT being slaughtered cheer its not their turn. Either way, food is food. IF its eaten afterwards.
    SwitchLink #1 UK VPS Provider
    Never Oversold. Gigabit Connectivity. 100GB+ Network, We own our own hardware, All Branded Servers, flexibility that Webhosting cannot offer
    For more info contact me at Heath@Switchlink.co.uk

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    Clearly no one in the threads understands sadism.
    The question is not whether torture is justified or not, but it's whether sadism is.

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    A complete torture !
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: sales@shinjiru.com | Phone: +603-7987-1191

This incredible photo marks the end of Matador Torero Alvaro Munera's career. He collapsed in remorse mid-fight when he realized he was having to prompt this otherwise gentle beast to fight. He went on to become an avid opponent of bullfights. (The look on this bull's face says it all for me. Even grievously wounded by picadors, he did not attack this man.)

Torrero Munera is quoted as saying of this moment: "And suddenly, I looked at the bull. He had this innocence that all animals have in their eyes, and he looked at me with this pleading. It was like a cry for justice, deep down inside of me. I describe it as being like a prayer - because if one confesses, it is hoped, that one is forgiven. I felt like the worst shit on earth."
    "Cows are amongst the gentlest of breathing creatures; none show more passionate tenderness to their young when deprived of them; and, in short, I am not ashamed to profess a deep love for these quiet creatures." - Thomas de Quincey
    By: Carolyn Mabry

There is an interview with this torero here where he discusses going on to become a vegetarian and to fight to stop bullfighting.

Machar, great post! Powerful photo, wow.

We humans have conscience that is why we can feel the pain of others.
    In this Matador's case there was still some conscience left in his heart which emerged out when he saw the face of the innocent animal.
    Those who justify this act of cruelty in the name of tradition dont deserve to be called as humans.
    We are not born as humans its our inner qualities like love, compassion and respect for other creatures that makes us humans.
    Dont kill animals just for the sake of money/entertainment/tradition or having a delicious meal served at your dinner plate. They feel the same pain as we do. They just cant express it.

Do you have the link of the article?
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information