Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62831 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: How do you see bullfighting

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's torture

18 66.67%
  • Tradition

3 11.11%
  • Don't care

6 22.22%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ

Default Bullfighting (corrida de toros) - what is it?

So, how would you classify corrida de toros (bullfighting)

1. Torture of wounded helpless dying animal for the enjoyment of the sadistic crowd?

2. Traditional spectacle
    cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . Bullfighting (corrida de toros) - what is it? So, how would you classify corrida de toros (bullfighting) 1. Torture of wounded helpless dying animal for the enjoyment of the sadistic crowd? 2. Traditional spectacle Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

A cross between them both.

It's a sick tradition, IMO. Not too much different from the times where people used to get thrown into the arena with wild animals, such as lions and tiger, to entertain thousands of retarded, ignorant and sick people.

Last edited by StyXoN; 14th Sep 2015 at 09:29 PM.

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 02:09 PM.

@gavo in some cultures there's a tradition where young girls get their clitoris cut off, just because, according to their tradition, women can't feel sexual pleasure, or something.

Would this be acceptable too to you?

Accepting our cultural differences is cool, but using culture as an excuse to be a retarded dick isn't.

I went to a "corrida de toros" in South America when I was a kid and it left a lasting impression on me. Very sad to watch the bull get slowly tortured and killed.

It's a tradition in many countries but I think one which should be reconsidered. Like StyXon said it is a cruel tradition!

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 02:09 PM.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    You can criticize it.
    If they have enough brain themselves, and hear that, they'll realize how others see them, and possibly change it.

@gavo What would give the right to change an outdated, medieval and cruel cultural behavior?

One little, but important thing, at least. It's called common sense.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information