Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62732 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Its good that your merging with another company but it sucks that you are lowering rates as i was expecting you guys to raise your rates at some point since almost all the other host i use are paying at least 3.00 for tier 1.

Respected Member
    According to most of the fan mail I receive, users make more with imgah in most cases as we do not skim (not that I have any proof that others do). So choice is yours

We took the option to work with long-term guaranteed income advertisers. This is what choice common sense told me to make lol Seems straight forward really.

We are not the other hosts. I do not even look at what they pay users. Means nothing to me. imgah needs to do what works for imgah visitors and not based off any other site.

Imgah is a good site & i'm not saying its not... I do make more money with one or two others host but I also do pretty well with you guys & I will continue on using your host... There is one site that I upload to that I wish would put you guys on the allowed list.

Edit: If I sent you a link to the site do you think you would talk to the sysop about allowing you host? They only allow imgchill right now.

Respected Member
    Yup. That's allowed. We have been listed with several from users speaking up and Jordan has had to contact a few owners as well. Pm the link. I'll pass it to Jordan.

Images are not loading, also uploading doesn't work.

Website's:
    celbmasit.blogspot.com
    Yes it is not working from my end also...please do something otherwise we lost our topics and visitors...

Respected Member
    LOL relax. A tiny bit of downtime and you're bringing up losing everything. It happens and it sucks. Images were up and down for a total of about a hour. Regardless if the image was up, the clicks were counted.

add statics page ~ Earn per day

1st payment received, thanks!

When I "Export folder", selected or all. "Forum code" only has the link to pic, name of the file and size. No way to improve this code and add forum code with thumbnails? Like the code that was generated when complete upload.

Thanks! Great work of Imgah Team!

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

One more thing... there's a mistake on this page:

http://imgah.com/_rewards.html

New tier has been update, but this line on "The Ins and Outs" list has the old tier:

"We pay up-to $2.45 per 1000 views"

10.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Good catch. Check now: http://imgah.com/rewards.html

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread Information