Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62843 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooky View Post
    You should get rid of showing the account name of who the uploader is when people download your stuff. Should never show publicly who uploaded what to anyone.

You sure you don't need any help with XFileScript? It can be made to look really fantastic and structured a lot nicer to draw in more potential users. The more professional looking the better and people will take your business more seriously.
    I do not see the reason why to remove the account name of who the uploader is... because we get so many copyright infringement take down notices each day and we have to prove to them we do not encourage hosting of copyright content and nor do we do it ourselves. It is our users who upload content which sometimes MAYBE copyrighted content and then we take it down immediately. If we do not do this then we will be out of business.

That doesn't make sense. You do not need to show publicly the name of a person who uploaded a specific file. This does not do anything for you regarding copyright material.

What it does do however is cause people who are malicious that would know the name of the account of who's uploaded certain files to cause trouble for that account intentionally for the rest of the files they know are uploaded by that account holder.

Trust me, every host around does not display the account name of an uploader to downloaders. I'm not saying condone piracy, I'm saying protect your uploaders from malicious downloaders.

bad file host !!! popup and adf.ly . verry very bad
    New Site: rywarez.com - Ryushare Links Only (all warez and 3x)

No,not a bad file host.More like a bad web surfer.
    Just because you don't have enough sense to use ad block or some other type of ad blocking software isn't the fault of the sites you visit.They have to make money.
    You and you alone are responsible for keeping yourself safe from ads or pop ups.Not everyone else on the internet.
    I'm sure you'll call me a nasty name now & tell me to shut up but I'm not wrong.

And yes,I agree.Showing who uploaded a file can be a very bad thing.There are a lot of assholes out there who get a bug up their ass about an uploader and they make it their mission in life to completely screw that uploader over by making bs complaints to file hosts about that uploaders files.Or sometimes they use false complaints to eliminate the competition.
    Sitting alone in the dark thinking up ways to kill you & get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by agileme View Post
    thank you for letting your friends at KWWH know!
    what is the Current download rate

i am so bored about this file host is down every day.

7.   Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread Information