Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62757 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    mjcoder.co.uk mjcoder.posterous.com
    Legal documents

Wont you need some sort of VAT number as well?

Payment system - need to look at encryption

How will you manage stock/orders/payments?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    -lots of money involved
    -big team
    -branches atleast at 2-3 countries for support
    -high cost servers to protect yourself from DDOS
    -High secure code to avoid hacking/Frauds
    -Encryption to save the user sensitive data
    and muore...

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

You have one problem you're probably never be able to solve: money. When dealing with credit cards, you don't receive the money instantly, but on a regular, agreed basis(mostly monthly), so if you have hundreds of credit card purchases through your system, you better have the cash to back it up when the receivers demand their money.

I'm thinking that is the current problem Payza is experiencing. An influx of users can, and hopefully will, destroy them.

Then, you add in the credit card fraud. Paypal as a huge business, with the finances to support themselves, and they cannot prevent fraud. They can only minimize it, and take the bad PR rap.
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PayZak View Post
    I Am Not sure Why My Last Post was Took Off Maybe where I Posted a Url Link I guess Sorry yes I Am A New Member Here so whats that got to do with anything as i had and still have many sites that i have but being new will take time but if everyone was worried bout being new then no one would be old as my for trust i understand but soon to find out that i am a great guy and a honest person I have been dealing with peoples info for years on my sites and not a ince have i done anyone wrong or would ever i just know how hard it is to send money to each other online and want to make it better so anyones feedback is important as i know what i am doing but i also want to know what else i can do to make it better you asking me that question if i have to ask then i dont know what i am doing or something that't not at all what i was saying i just want to better all i know and help others
    longest sentence in world

Quote Originally Posted by Onessa View Post
    I'd like to a see a paypal alternative made but somethign that uses bitcoin as the fiat type of backing currency and is all setup similar to paypal with merchant apis etc and payment gateways

that way its easy to send money(bitcoin) to they're registered email and it would need to ahve good security limit logins to specific ips or tokenized devices like yubikeys and similiar, lots of 2 factor authentication options and ofc no restrictions by countries

Was hoping kim dotcom made something similar but called MegaPay would be perfect
    Problem with bitcoin is the value of it changes quite a bit (much more than normal currency) in a very short amount of time.

Website's:
    srdelta.com
    You Need Permission From Govt. + Legal documents and it take More Time and Works than your thought Not like normal site and Also need Win trust to run it
    My Tech Blog
    www.SRDelta.Com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information