Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62791 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org

Default Wedding party for frogs in india !

New Delhi - ASHA
    In an attempt to take down the rain, a number of Hindu priests holding frog and a frog wedding in the village of "Batkhal" impoverished state of "Maharashtra" Indian. The Network / CBS / News of America that the priests have read the Hindu rituals and declared the frog and the frog husband and wife in the presence of thousands of residents of the village, in a revival of an old tradition practiced for centuries in India for cloud seeding.

The organizers of the wedding party decorating the couple with flowers and oil, saffron, which is one of the holy oils.The priests read religious texts to bless the marriage with broadcast clips of the songs Indian films popular in the presence of the villagers who had gathered inside a huge tent.
    mazzo Reviewed by mazzo on . Wedding party for frogs in india ! New Delhi - ASHA In an attempt to take down the rain, a number of Hindu priests holding frog and a frog wedding in the village of "Batkhal" impoverished state of "Maharashtra" Indian. The Network / CBS / News of America that the priests have read the Hindu rituals and declared the frog and the frog husband and wife in the presence of thousands of residents of the village, in a revival of an old tradition practiced for centuries in India for cloud seeding. The organizers of the wedding party Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

it takes all sorts

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    I'm sorry to say, but this shit is fucked up.

I know people are crazy sometimes.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Website's:
    google.com
    height of crazyness
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

In desperate time, even if it takes a man to fuck a frog for rain, the will do it.

Website's:
    WPortal.org
    Madness man on the next level they will start to fuck Female Frogs lol [meh]

Well damn good coz they didnt conduct a mass frog sacrifice rather they did a peace loving ceremony

Website's:
    RLGeeks.info
    Its better than people doing suicide because it doesn't rain in their areas but still it is worth

Thread Information