Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61080 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default vidbux vs vidxden

i can see vidbux and vidxden is using the same video hosting script and paying their uploaders by payoneer card. do you guys think these two sites are owned by the same guy ?
    axenow Reviewed by axenow on . vidbux vs vidxden i can see vidbux and vidxden is using the same video hosting script and paying their uploaders by payoneer card. do you guys think these two sites are owned by the same guy ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Yes they are owned by same guys.

Probation

Default help please

Guys i'm having a problem with vidxden now if any of you can help me solve it i will be happy...here the problem................I setup my account with vidxden to get pay by direct deposit but it arrives that my bank changed my account number and i went back into vidxden page so i can setup the direct pay with the account number but it arrives that i can't see the box application so i can the information...i contacted vidxden so many time but they never replied to me...right now i have a pending payment that i can't get....i broke and i need the money ..........please help me out...........the problem is the application box do not show...........thank you

Thread Information