Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62486 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    pdqads.com vpslist.net

Default Looking to monetize your site / forum / community?

Hello

I run a network of websites where the advertising of the websites are sold on an advertising website ran by myself. I am looking for publishers of sites, forums and communities to aide you in getting off of Google AdSense and directly selling ads to advertisers.

Initially, I ask for 20% commission on your advertisements but if you're a high traffic site, blog, forum, etc. the commission is negotiable. In exchange for 20% commission, I will bring in and handle the advertisers with my experience in running a business and my previous management experience at my last two jobs which included a sales representative position at a Fortune 500 company in the United States. I've been running my own computer consulting business for over 2 years and have clients across the United States plus worldwide.

Also for that fee, it could cover management/administration if you need somebody to help run your project more efficiently. I know how to reduce costs while improving quality and can use my purchasing power with hosting providers to find you the best price on hosting.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.
    pdqso Reviewed by pdqso on . Looking to monetize your site / forum / community? Hello I run a network of websites where the advertising of the websites are sold on an advertising website ran by myself. I am looking for publishers of sites, forums and communities to aide you in getting off of Google AdSense and directly selling ads to advertisers. Initially, I ask for 20% commission on your advertisements but if you're a high traffic site, blog, forum, etc. the commission is negotiable. In exchange for 20% commission, I will bring in and handle the advertisers with Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.com
    What kind of ads you offer ?

CPM,CPC,popunders ?

Adult,non adult, ?
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Website's:
    pdqads.com vpslist.net
    I do not offer ads. I'm a third party platform that has access to advertisers once I look at your site and decide what is profitable for you. I do CPC and CPM.

As far as adult/non-adult, I mainly have advertisers for the hosting industry but can find what you need. A lot of site owners are poor negotiators and turn off advertisers with their inexperience. I look to use my network of publishers, once I acquire them, to appeal to more advertisers who are eager to find new ways to advertise.

Thread Information