Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62802 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Please help, need advice

Hi guys, I need to run private FTP server. On what I must pay attention? It will be for music, so I think to place it in Russia or Netherland. I think it will do a lot of traffic. I need fast connection. So what you think? Good hosting company? How much will cost me?
    djventsi Reviewed by djventsi on . Please help, need advice Hi guys, I need to run private FTP server. On what I must pay attention? It will be for music, so I think to place it in Russia or Netherland. I think it will do a lot of traffic. I need fast connection. So what you think? Good hosting company? How much will cost me? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

go leaseweb and buy a 100tb server.. server location netherland

Thak you for your reply!

We are looking their offers now.Sorry for stupid question maybe, but with this 1000Mbps Full-Duplex speed, how much users can download at once with good speed?

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    Depend on your ftp configuration . How much speed you are going to provide them for download.
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

I think you can try out Servode, they got servers in NL which will do your work. They're cheap too.
    When you grow & start gaining traffic, buy bigger servers, save money & maintenance time.

Website's:
    RapsUnderground.com
    Leaseweb do not allow warez, they will suspend you if its discovered.

I think you need offshore hosting in Eastern Europe.

It seems to me santrex.net company is able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
    Servers are stable and support is skillful. By the way their pricing is affordable.

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    I would recommend ecatel for this stuff... they are the only guys that would accept stuff like this.. google them.. they are really private

Website's:
    grandsoft.org netgfx.org weownpakistan.com emp3dl.com majawed.com.pk
    now DMCA become more power full...whatever you purchase even north pole hosting services, they gonna hit you ya back notification concern DMCA...
    now hosters just trying to increase thr sales via mentioning ignorance of DMCA completely lol they will not support you after sales !!

let suppose if i provide host service and some one came to buy it and my client demand for provide full support concern ignorance of DMCA! lol i will not b let him go because i wanna grow up my business and after all if he would got any obligation from DMCA which is officially legal...what gonna i do..i will defiantly request him to delete the post just because of your business goodwill...
    and no once wants to erase goodwill...

Thread Information