Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61583 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Default BitShare discussion thread

any one still work with bitshare after Close their Thread and will they pay or not
    ahmedpeso Reviewed by ahmedpeso on . BitShare discussion thread any one still work with bitshare after Close their Thread and will they pay or not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Don't know for the rest of us but I'm done with Bitshare.
    They treat affiliates like sh*t, they do NOT count all sales, they claim they count rebill but they don't, they ban anyone that points out sales and payments problems...
    Well, just forget about this host and move forward.

Only because I get good rates, I also DO get paid out regularly, no complaints from me

Another Bitshit thread!

This Bitshit.com guy has an ATTITUDE PROBLEM!

Quote Originally Posted by bluefrogx View Post
    Only because I get good rates, I also DO get paid out regularly, no complaints from me
    so you still work and get paid without proplemes

I'm still working with them and got paid 2 days ago in my paypal

i hate bitshare

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Hate is a pretty strong word, but I understand how some of you feel.

I can not say that the thread will be reopened, bitshare has done little to help the case. Some members have replied to my call for evidence or stories of their experiences, some good but mostly not. From what I have seen or read those that produce huge numbers get the best treatment and the rest get shit on, made to wait long periods for pay outs and often get banned from the service for very questionable reasons.

Keep those cards and letters coming, I am always listening to any respectful, meaningful, fact based correspondence from the members on any issues with service providers.

Website's:
    DivXMov.Net
    Personly I still work with Bitshare and i'm verry satisfied with them!

He Always provide me a Good Support if I have Problems in my account or if I have Questions about the Service etc...
    but he never answer Questions about Payments and are hating Guys who Talking about Payments in Public

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I guess he is going to be hating a whole lot because we are going to be talking about payments or the lack of to the bottom 90% of his affiliates publicly.

I would imagine like the others speaking highly of the service you have at least a couple of sales a day.

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information