Quote Originally Posted by Imagehyper Josh View Post
"in over a month" -> you have been keeping Paypal as a payment option for 2 weeks, despite being clear that we removed it.
First off Paypal was the payout option that use & I hadn't changed the option because I didn't know you had dropped them because there was no notice on your site plus I had already stopped using your site before then because of the lack of support and the first time i hadn't been paid & the response I got from one of your mods, If you check the site I haven't uploaded anything in a while.

After that, you used webmoney in Rubles, and kept it like that for another 10 days.
I told you in the other thread i was having trouble with it but you never responded back & u just told me about it being in rubles like a day or two ago & I fixed or i think i did right after you told me that.

Because of you we programmed a specific function in the profile that does NOT allow members to put purses in rubles, during that time I tried to contact you at your personal email, all the contact I had from you were "bad rep" posts everywhere
You should have set it up like that anyone for users that have never used that before anyway it was a simple mistake that i corrected when i was made aware of it. I have only received 1 Email from you & you didn't even follow up on that, if you guys answered pms on YOUR site there would have been no need to even email me and drag this out.

Another user here (avro) also requested a feature, and it was implemented a few hours after, so if you bring examples of "bad rep" I'll bring ones of "good rep" if you don't mind
I don't know this user for all i know you put him up to that & i just posted a screen shot from another user saying he had similar problems plus the comment made by your own mod about not paying me because "i don't love you" lol whats that about?

Classic example of bad customer: when something bad happens the blame is always on the provider no matter what.
I haven't had any problems with the host i use & i use about 6 or so of them & you can read of my post here about them i even wished them luck just look in the imgah thread for examples. I feel like i have been done wrong and sense you guys can't respond to pms i posted here to get your attention & it worked because now you have finally responded after weeks of ignoring me.

Feel free to do what you want, you will be paid just like any other user on this sunday, but you'll be hard pressed to find admins that go THIS LONG to satisfy a single customer after he's been spreading libel all over the internet over minor misunderstandings
BS i have had no problems with any other admins/sites but yours & this would have not come to head if i hadn't been ignored. You only responded now because i called you out in a public forum & your scared it will hurt your site.

As for the forum, I already said it is moderated against spam, we don't have any paid staff and I do everything alone, I either help users or delete spam, the former is clearly a better decision
They why even have a forum if users can't post?? I have posted in the forums several times about payments and other problems but they never showed and that was weeks ago & it wasn't spam.

I wish you guys luck.