Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61181 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default iPhone 4s display damaged

I both iPhone 4s beginning of this year and now my iPhone 4s display is damaged and i got iPhone AppleCare do you think i will get new iphone or will they repair it for free or for charge?

but i both the iPhone and the iPhone AppleCare beginning of the year but today i have registered my self with AppleCare does this will affect the AppleCare goes i haven't register it on the day i have both it?
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . iPhone 4s display damaged I both iPhone 4s beginning of this year and now my iPhone 4s display is damaged and i got iPhone AppleCare do you think i will get new iphone or will they repair it for free or for charge? but i both the iPhone and the iPhone AppleCare beginning of the year but today i have registered my self with AppleCare does this will affect the AppleCare goes i haven't register it on the day i have both it? Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    They will repair it free of charge, they wont give you a new phone if you live by a apple store take it there they will fix it within a hour.

And it should'nt i didnt register mine until 4 months after i got mine

i am going to take my iPhone on monday and i hope they can fix it.
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Apple is good about taking care of their customers. My Ipod screen went bad, took it to the sore and they just gave me a new one.

How did you manage to break it? Anyway, don't worry, Apple has some great customer service and they will fix it in no time.

Thread Information