Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62685 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need help regarding writters for hire

Hello, i have a friend who knows how to speak proper english and grammar..and she have very impressive writing skills ( she had a several popular blogs on our native language..) .She asked me for help regarding where she can write for money.
    Even if this is a ptu money making forum i'm sure that plenty of you have knowledge about where someone can start, a serious place who offers good opportunities for talented starters.
    I wanna point out that she is from Romania, if this matters.
    And yes, i know how to use google but i rather ask here too cause i'm startin to know a little about trusty people here..so i can relly on your opinions and experiences better then some total "strangers".
    I hope you can help me, i just want to help a friend find an honest way to make some extra cash based on her talent.. i don't wanna involve her in this pay to upload sh%t..
    best regards..
    ms7 Reviewed by ms7 on . Need help regarding writters for hire Hello, i have a friend who knows how to speak proper english and grammar..and she have very impressive writing skills ( she had a several popular blogs on our native language..) .She asked me for help regarding where she can write for money. Even if this is a ptu money making forum i'm sure that plenty of you have knowledge about where someone can start, a serious place who offers good opportunities for talented starters. I wanna point out that she is from Romania, if this matters. And yes, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    Freelance writing; check oDesk/Freelancer.com

She can also try Fiverr or other gig sites and offer services such as,

Article writing, proof reading, review writing etc.

Or even digital point and SEOclekrs. There are a lot of opportunities.

Thread Information