Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6681 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default How does Google view your site?

Right this idea sorta came form my link checker and a previous post and idea of making a site more friendly for iphone users.

Then I thought 'How does Google view a site'? The results vary a lot.

I've made this script that allow's you to see your site exactly how Googlebot see's it. So what's the big deal? Well enter a random URL of any page from KWWH into the box (eg this one) and see that no GFX, CSS, Javascript, Shoutbox or anything else of no use to googlebot is displayed. This mean's Googlebot can crawl the site a lot faster. Same for most other big site's I've checked like Digital Point, Warez Raid etc. Most high indexed sites (with the exception of a few such as Warezscene) generally have a spider skin.
    Now look at eg. Warez-Centre and see that all GFX, CSS, and javascript are loaded and it takes much longer. Simillarly USAwarez, WarezLobby, etc show everything making them far slower to crawl.

I made a basic bot like Google's and found that on average site's with spider skin's were crawled 90% faster. That's a LOT and can only help your chances of a better page rank and less crawl errors and timeouts so it might be an idea to add a spider skin if you don't already have one. You can check your site here http://linkzbot.com/hiden-bot.php
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . How does Google view your site? Right this idea sorta came form my link checker and a previous post and idea of making a site more friendly for iphone users. Then I thought 'How does Google view a site'? The results vary a lot. I've made this script that allow's you to see your site exactly how Googlebot see's it. So what's the big deal? Well enter a random URL of any page from KWWH into the box (eg this one) and see that no GFX, CSS, Javascript, Shoutbox or anything else of no use to googlebot is displayed. This mean's Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Nice work, and yeah i have uised spider skins on forums in the past and im sure it makes quite a big difference, you just need a decent/big bot-list so all are forced to use the skin.

every link i try i get a moved permanently error

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by dyear20 View Post
    every link i try i get a moved permanently error
    Strange. no idea what's causing that. Warez Trap works fine for me when checked. It show's the full skin, all the images, CSS and javascrit etc., though so it's slow for googlebot.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Developer
    Doesn't display it correct, your script needs finetuning m8. Also, this one is better http://www.smart-it-consulting.com/i...ofer/index.htm .

Website's:
    kholuforum.com
    Good work Mr Happy
    Got an idea how Gbot see our pages

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperz View Post
    Doesn't display it correct, your script needs finetuning m8. Also, this one is better http://www.smart-it-consulting.com/i...ofer/index.htm .
    i tired that site it showed my site but had 404 images all over the place like i dont have my images uploaded lol

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    Moved Permanently

The document has moved here.

Website's:
    greedystunez.com
    my site is seen properly woohoo i make bot use lofi

Website's:
    warezxtc.com
    Having a "spider skin" is considered cloaking. Which Google does not like/forbids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information