Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62260 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Guessing none of the above bothered to look at your site. It's boring with no unique content so Google isn't sending you traffic. It's as simple as that.

A random post http://www.tvdownload.info/snooki-an...-x264-2hd.html

The main image is the same one used multiple times http://www.tvdownload.info/tvshows/snookie-and-jwoww

It has a crap blurry screenshot, no information about the download (eg frame rate, file size, duration), one line of copied text about the plot, and a few download links.

The site is crap with no unique or useful content. That's why your not getting organic traffic. Simple as that.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    and google search urls and if find dupe posts,dupe urls (repost of same urls)
    after few more bad results, astalavista baby .

Website's:
    wrz-tv.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Guessing none of the above bothered to look at your site. It's boring with no unique content so Google isn't sending you traffic. It's as simple as that.

A random post http://www.tvdownload.info/snooki-an...-x264-2hd.html

The main image is the same one used multiple times http://www.tvdownload.info/tvshows/snookie-and-jwoww

It has a crap blurry screenshot, no information about the download (eg frame rate, file size, duration), one line of copied text about the plot, and a few download links.

The site is crap with no unique or useful content. That's why your not getting organic traffic. Simple as that.
    Most useful post on here lol. Its the same thing with hundreds of other blogs that get organic traffic. I was getting tons of traffic last year at this time with the same post template.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by krazeek View Post
    Most useful post on here lol. Its the same thing with hundreds of other blogs that get organic traffic. I was getting tons of traffic last year at this time with the same post template.
    That was last year. Things have changed and Google doesn't send traffic to poor quality sites as much as it used to. Name a few of these "other blogs" that get loads of organic traffic. I'll compare your site to them for you.

I know this isn't what you want to hear but Google is a lot smarter than it was a year ago and your really going to have to raise the quality of your content if you want organic traffic.
    It really is as simple as that. Unique good quality content.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    wrz-tv.com
    I tried Private Messagin you, but would not allow me to. I was wondering if you would help me with my website? I am willing to pay you for your services. I respect your honesty about my website. No one has been honest with me about my website.

Please let me know, thank you

Another reason I may know why Google is penalizing my website is because of all the Not Found pages. I closed my website last year at this time, and when I re-opened it last month I started fresh. According to Google Webmasters I have around 4,400 Not Found pages.

Would it be wise of me to just get a new domain name or is there someway I can fix this?

if u want useo trafiic post before rlslog or rlsbb like blogs

Website's:
    wrz-tv.com
    Past 2 days I have been posting TV show releases before Releaselog and such, but none of my posts end up on Google.

Another thing I just noticed is my keywords meta, I had Faizann20 do some Onsite SEO for my blog and he used a bunch of keyword. All of them had tv shows in the keyword. I do know Google penalizes websites that have more than 10 keywords.

What great help his services were.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information